Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fat Men and Girdles



Well, I've done it. I've finished a working draft of a novel I've been belaboring over for a while now. Yes, it still stinks and yes, it needs major revision, but I finally got it to a place where the need for beta readers is fast encroaching. As my former college roommate would say in moments of great relief, "I feel like a fat man with his girdle undone."

In celebration for this happy occasion, I've included a brief video about revision...just to get me inspired all over again.

Have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting to this point! Enjoy!!! This is my favorite part, getting to re-vision. I sure wish I could re-do my life too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vijaya. I'm with you on the re-do.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Getting the draft done is the biggest step. You can't do anything else until you reach this point. So huge congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditunggu update terbarunya min , Thanks atas infonya

    ReplyDelete