Friday, January 8, 2016

Writing a Story with Random Pictures

It was a week and a half into December. I had to come up with something cool to send my son for Christmas. He's been away from home for 18 months and will come back next summer. I took pictures he had sent me as well as others his older brother had sent home and some that I had taken. I started writing a story. I had three days to meet a Shutterfly deadline for a free book and get it printed and sent to my son in time for Christmas. Whenever I started to get stuck or the story seemed boring, I thought, "What else can go wrong?" In three days I had my photo story inspired by random pictures taken in 2015. 

The story is called Goblin Magic and you can read it at my Shutterfly Share site: https://katherineniemann.shutterfly.com/  Hope you enjoy it. And more importantly, maybe it will inspire you to be creative with your own family photos.

Katherine

2 comments:

  1. What a fun photo-story-book Katherine! A treasure for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back here. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete